Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Not All Talk...

No, in fact I'm all chat. I said I'd get around to divulging my particular kinks so lets get this started right with some lovely bisexual BDSM. My partner in this case is a woman who I first met online nearly a decade ago. She's just fucking amazing, really.

 

EA enters the room

EA: *gets out her toy bag and starts rooting through*

EA: *whistles while she works.

apple butter baby enters the room

EA: *swishes a cane in the air*

EA: *looks up* Hi honey. *beams*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...*feels a chill..and smiles brightly*...

apple butter baby says to EA: ...hello, Ma'am....um..nice cane...

EA says to apple butter baby: You walked in to the room and made my day.

EA says to apple butter baby: You think so? *swishes it again, smiles as it cuts through the air*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...*shivers..eyes following the rattan*..yes'M....i do...

apple butter baby says to EA: saw you in a different room and couldn't get in..i did just as you left...so i look..and looked..and there you were...and it was like Christmas... :)

EA says to apple butter baby: *paws through the rest of the bag* Don't really think I need anything else right now. *smiling warmly*

EA says to apple butter baby: If I'm Christmas, you're my birthday. *touching your face*

EA says to apple butter baby: Do you want me to beat you out here or in there. *gesturing to the curtain*

EA says to apple butter baby: *tapping the cane against the side of my calf absently*

apple butter baby says to EA: feels a ball of ice in my belly...and wetness seeping*...um...wherever it pleases You...Ma'am....

apple butter baby says to EA: come get your present...open the box and tear the ribbon...

EA says to apple butter baby: Here it is! *hands on my hips...patient look on my face*

EA says to apple butter baby: *claps sharply, smiling wider when you jump* Can't beat you with your clothes on.

apple butter baby says to EA: ..*whimpers and blushes deep red*..yes'M...

apple butter baby says to EA: ...*fingers move to buttons of blouse..and undo them..shaking a bit*...

apple butter baby says to EA: ..blouse slips from small shoulders to the floor..and jeans are unfastened...pulled down..stepped from*....

EA says to apple butter baby: My mouth is watering. I am wet with the prospect of having you.

EA says to apple butter baby: *takes a slow deep breath, nostrils flaring* My my. *eyes raking down your body, your beautiful pale skin*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...hands reach back and unfasten bra...i shrug in forward and to the floor...reevaling small breasts and dark nipples..already hard*...

apple butter baby says to EA: ..*soft kiss*..stretch me...satisfy your need....i want you....to mark me..to kiss me..to penetrate and use me...i want it all...

EA says to apple butter baby: *closing the small distance between us, pulling my left glove off so I can feel your skin against mine...brushing my fingertips over the firm nub of your nipple, my eyes on yours the whole time*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..a purr as you touch me...and a whimper as nipple is played with..fingers slip into waistband of white cotton panties and slip the down..revealing soft, bare skin..newly waxed....and the pinkness of swollen lips*...

EA says to apple butter baby: *gloved hand behind your neck, pulling your face to mine...stepping back to watch your panties go* Nice.

EA says to apple butter baby: Mmm, whether to spank or cane first.... Hmmmmm....

EA says to apple butter baby: I think I'll warm you up with my hand. *guiding you by the neck to accompany me as I sit on the edge of a chair*

EA says to apple butter baby: *pulling you across my lap, your head to my left*

apple butter baby says to EA: ....*skin blushes at your words....i try to be shameless..i try...but i always blush when you compliment my body..i stumble as you pull me to the chair...tub me over your lap...dark curls falling over my face*..*...

EA says to apple butter baby: *resting my bare hand on your back, stroking your skin, petting your lovely unmarked ass*

apple butter baby says to EA: my fingers are too excited...I'm the typo queen..*sigh*...you just make me crazy...

EA says to apple butter baby: Shame you can't see my smile. *pats your ass with the gloved hand*

EA says to apple butter baby: Don't worry about the typing, love. Worry about the writhing. I'll count typos as compliments. *grins and smacks your ass lightly*

EA says to apple butter baby: *pops one cheek then the other*

EA says to apple butter baby: *smacking then soothing, smacking then soothing*

EA says to apple butter baby: *really just love pats, bouncing from cheek to cheek, just the palest blush beginning to rise on your skin*

EA says to apple butter baby: *humming to keep a beat, a little harder now, my hand a steady metronome, slapping side to side*

apple butter baby says to EA: purring as your hand strokes my flesh...lifting to it....a grunt as your palm slaps...a breath...and your hand finds the other cheek...gently slapping..waking skin...and i melt..legs partiung...honey dribbling from my sex as tiny cheeks bounce....

EA says to apple butter baby: Yum. *smelling your arousal* -smack- *firmer, leaving my hand pressed deep after the slap*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...as hand slaps harder...as flesh begins to heat...back arches slightly...legs extending...loving the feel....the sound..the heat and sting...

apple butter baby says to EA: ..i press back against your hand...utterly content...loving your lap...as you well know...

EA says to apple butter baby: *working side to side, keeping the symmetry, ass and upper thighs*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...heat begins to mount...as hand moves..lands..building sting...i breathe deep..concentrate...as you cover me in stinging kisses...

EA says to apple butter baby: -SMACK- *that one rings out in the room, and so does the next and the next and the next*

EA says to apple butter baby: *you feel me swing now before I even connect*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...owww...*the harder slap surprises...and i tense as a second lands..SLAP...and a third...SLAP..i feel your arm swing and close my eyes*...

EA says to apple butter baby: Mmm, gorgeous. *smoothing my hand, burning even through the glove across your much hotter flesh*

EA says to apple butter baby: -SMACK SMACK- *pulling back to swing again and laughing as your body tenses*

EA says to apple butter baby: *pulling that second glove off, pinching your bare lips between your thighs*

EA says to apple butter baby: *licking my fingertips, damp and fragrant*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..little noises will the room as you smack...turning to a purr as fingers pinch lips..cunt rising to you...my head swimming....my body so alive...

EA says to apple butter baby: God you're amazing. *smiling so wide*

EA says to apple butter baby: *pinching your lips, feeling your clit between, tugging and rolling it without ever touching it directly*

EA says to apple butter baby: *hitting your ass hard again, and again, rocking your body on my lap*

EA says to apple butter baby: *sharp slaps ringing out in the room, my hand stinging badly but not stopping*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...*a grin and head lowers...teeth tease your thigh..biting softly..a gasp as your fingers touch again...and tease..making hips lift...thighs widen*....ahhhhhhhh...*a howl as hand slaps again...little cheeks blazing as you pepper them*...ow ow ow ow owww...

EA says to apple butter baby: *my smile fierce, laughing aloud, joyful as you kick and complain*

EA says to apple butter baby: *stopping my hand poised in midair*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...feet begin to scissor...as flesh gets scorched...as bottom turns bright red...cheeks aflame*..ow...owwwie...Ma'am..ow...OWW...*the first small tear gathers in the corner of an eye*...

EA says to apple butter baby: Ah ah! No crying yet!

EA says to apple butter baby: *wicked giggles* More fun to be had!

EA says to apple butter baby: *dragging my nails across the bright skin of your butt, blowing across the buring skin, admiring a hand print here and there*

apple butter baby says to EA: i slump on your lap...a mess of tangled curls and red flesh...thighs wide...lips teasing your leg*...mmm..yes'M..no crying yet...

apple butter baby says to EA: i'm..um..kinda drippy...

EA says to apple butter baby: *slowly stroking your back, loving the feel of your humid breath on my thigh*

EA says to apple butter baby: *drawing two fingers between your thighs, along your slick lips*

EA says to apple butter baby: You are. *smiling*

EA says to apple butter baby: My drippy honey butter baby.

EA says to apple butter baby: *scissoring my fingers between your lips, pressing them inside you*

apple butter baby says to EA: oooooooooooooooooooooohhh....*eyes close as you touch me...play along slickness..make belly tighten and juices drip*...

EA says to apple butter baby: *twisting my hand and so my fingers, pressing deeply once, twice before I pull them ou*

EA says to apple butter baby: t

apple butter baby says to EA: ..soft walls close tight on your fingers...try to hold them inside me...and i whimper as they slip out.....

EA says to apple butter baby: Mmm, jeezus baby... *my throat tight, breath short*

apple butter baby says to EA: i like you inside me...

EA says to apple butter baby: Me too. But I really want to cane you.

EA says to apple butter baby: *pats your ass gently* Up, baby. *helping you, steadying you as you stand*

EA says to apple butter baby: *licking my fingers one by one, pulling them from between my lips with a loud pop*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..a sigh as i hear your words..and i slip from your lap..a hand gently rubs already sore bottom*..yes'M...

apple butter baby says to EA: grinning as i watch you..

EA says to apple butter baby: Awwww. *laughing softly* Was that a sad sigh, honey? *mock pout*

EA says to apple butter baby: Is standing or kneeling better for you? *eying the available furniture*

EA says to apple butter baby: *picking my my cane, running my fingers along the smooth rattan as I look*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..*considers*...bending over a desk?...

EA says to apple butter baby: *broad grin* I like it!

EA says to apple butter baby: And conveniently, here's a desk now! *grinning still, arm around you as I walk you over...tosses a pillow on the top for you to lean on*

EA says to apple butter baby: *snags a cold bottled water, popping the top and offering you a drink first*

apple butter baby says to EA: .....shakes my head no at the water..but steals a kiss on your cheek before i walk to the desk...and lean forward..arms reaching out as far as possible..palms flat....legs open wide...making me rise to toes...tender flesh of ass and thighs exposed for you*...

EA says to apple butter baby: Fuck you look good! *taking my drink before splashing some onto my palm and rubbing it across your ass*

EA says to apple butter baby: *standing to one side, resting my left hand on your back, controlling the cane with my right* Red yellow green safe words, love.

EA says to apple butter baby: *begins tap tapping the cane lightly across your butt and upper thighs*

EA says to apple butter baby: *watching your body, the tension in your legs, the flex of your toes...taptaptapping*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..i nod at your words...close eyes..and bite my lip....feel the first taps as goosebumps erupt*...

EA says to apple butter baby: *swings a bit harder, landing the cane across the juncture of ass and thighs* Mmmm.

apple butter baby says to EA: ..even as i feel the first small stings...i drip...the first stroke bring a small whimper..as does the second..and third...

EA says to apple butter baby: *again, smiling when you jump a bit* Tsk, I'm not even leaving stripes yet. *grins*

EA says to apple butter baby: *swings again, the whistle of the cane through the air a preamble to the furious sting when it lands squarely across your cheeks*

EA says to apple butter baby: That will leave a mark.

EA says to apple butter baby: *crosses that stripe with a second landing firmly on the fullness of your little ass*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..i hear the sound..and then feel it...a line of flame....i bite my lip..not ready to give you the satisfaction of a howl...not on the first stroke...

EA says to apple butter baby: *listening to you, hearing you choke off the sound and grinning*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...the tears come quickly..surprising me....and i bite my lip hard enough to taste blood..fingertips trying to dig into the surface of the desk....

EA says to apple butter baby: *stroking your back tenderly, a rhythm to help you catch your breath* So quiet. Maybe I'm weak. *swings again, landing the cane on your upper thighs, keeping it pressed there until I saw it away*

EA says to apple butter baby: *squatting on my heels to look* S'beautiful. You're beautiful.

apple butter baby says to EA: ...i hear the noise..but don't realize it has been torn from me..a ragged sound..of pain and grief...as you mark me deeply...the red welt immediately rising...skin on fire...

EA says to apple butter baby: *closing my eyes, letting your moan fill me, rush through me like a desert wind*

EA says to apple butter baby: *my own breath ragged when I lean to whisper* How many more, love?

EA says to apple butter baby: And don't forget, the last one is always the hardest.

EA says to apple butter baby: *caressing your back, stroking your hair*

EA says to apple butter baby: *peeling my tee overhead while I wait*

apple butter baby says to EA: i shake...and begin to cry..softly...composure starting to leave me...facade cracking...but your voice...in my ear..the voice i love above all others...and i choke back the pain..the tears...breathe deep*...as many as you wish..as many as you want...I'd bear anything for you...anything....

EA says to apple butter baby: *keeping my hand splayed on your back while I dig something out of my bag and toss it onto the bed*

EA says to apple butter baby: I feel merciful and I'm impatient to have you. Five it is.

EA says to apple butter baby: *the first landing immediately, worse than those before*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...five...the number echoes in my head...and i lower my head to the desktop...breathe deep...the first stroke brings a loud wail....

EA says to apple butter baby: Oh yes, angel! *the second falls higher, raising an immediate welt*

apple butter baby: a howl...high and ragged..explodes from me...

EA: *licking my lip, my hand anchoring you to the desk*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...i shiver...unable to be still...all control slipping from me....feeling you press me down....

EA: *number 3 is just below that*

KingDom enters the room

EA: Hmm, that one wasn't too bad. Have to make up for that one with these last two*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..tears...at your words..and i nod...

EA: FOUR! *swings the cane hard, this blow cross the previous one on top of your thigh*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..finally a scream..high-pitched and keening...followed by deep, choking sobs....my body on fire...

EA: Ooohhhoohooo. *chuckling* That one smarted didn't it?

says to EA: ...i hear your words...and close my lips...teeth all but biting through them....

EA: *stroking your back. long pets, from your shoulders to just above your marks*

says to EA: ..i shudder under your touch...almost broken..for the very first time...

EA: Always my stubborn girl. *smiling, eyes shining as I watch you master your pain... whispering* Ready?

says to EA: ..teary eyes move to yours..nostrils flare..and i nod...

EA: And what is the last one like? Remember?

EA: *swiping a thumb across your cheek, licking the tear from my thumb*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..lips barely move*..hardest....

EA: Yes, baby.

apple butter baby says to EA: and after?...

EA: *letting my hand slide off your back as I move to stand beside you* After I'll kiss you and make it all better. *swishing the cane loudly through the air*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...eyes close...hands becomes fists as i hear the rattan swish...jaws tighten*...

EA PRIVATELY says to KingDom: *meets your eyes over her back and smiles*

EA says to apple butter baby: Breath, love.

EA says to apple butter baby: *drawing a fingertip along your spine*

EA says to apple butter baby: *watching until your hands relax* On the count of three. One....

apple butter baby says to EA: ..breathing deep....

EA says to apple butter baby: *brings the cane down sharply, laying the final line across two previous, pressing it hard into your sweet ass*

KingDom PRIVATELY says to EA: *smiling back* don't let me interrupt such a master at work

EA PRIVATELY says to KingDom: That's mistress. *winks*

KingDom PRIVATELY says to EA: Master in the sense of the craft...not the gender.

apple butter baby says to EA: ..my scream echoes through the room..loud and sharp..the sound of a woman caned....of a woman broken by her Lover...

EA says to apple butter baby: *tosses the cane aside where it clatters on the floor, gathering you in my arm, yours around my neck, face buried there*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...the tears flow...i cannot stop them...i feel you lift me and i press to you..face buried in your neck..as i cry in pain..and in gratitude....

EA says to apple butter baby: *supporting you against me as I sit on the edge of the desk, you standing, swaying between my thighs*

EA says to apple butter baby: Angel mine. *kissing your face, your salty tears sweet as honey on my lips*

EA says to apple butter baby: *drinking your sobs, kissing you deeply as you cry*

apple butter baby says to EA: ..i lean against you...nuzzling even as i cry...cosetted by your arms...loving the feel of your lips on me....your arms around me...

apple butter baby says to EA: ...as you kiss...hug..touch..the sobs slow...and i melt against you...

EA says to apple butter baby: *cupping your face in my hand, the other still supporting you against me*

EA says to apple butter baby: I liked a respectful audience for this. The rest is just for us. *drawing the curtain around us*

EA PRIVATELY says to KingDom: *bows and withdraws*

apple butter baby says to EA: ...*grinning through my tears*..yes'M...

EA says to apple butter baby: *half carrying you to the bed, glad to see your smile again*

apple butter baby says to KingDom: ..*waves bye as i get pulled into the darkness*...

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: i always smile for you...*lips touch softly*...you make me crazy...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *laughing* God you're cute. Hot. Amazing. Sensual and sexual and mouth-wateringly good!

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: Get up on that bed!

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: yeppers...*g*..i'm only like that for you, though...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *unzipping my boots and shucking my jeans in record time*

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: climbs onot the bed..wincing*..fuck that hurts...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: Then I'm awfully lucky. *chuckling when you wince* Good you can thank me for it.

EA says to apple butter baby: *leaning to look* Ooh, nice bruises already!

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: ..i'll thank you...*g*...after...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *commando under my denim, stepping into my harness, shining black dildo dangling from the strap*

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *points* Too big?

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: oooooooooooooooooohhh....

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *reaching back to unhook my bra and letting it slide off my shoulders to land somewhere*

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: ..i roll onto my hands and knees..part thighs...and lift*...only one way to tell, Ma'am...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *clapping, positively delighted as I crawl up behind you*

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: eyes close..thighs widen more...offering soft pinkness...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *squeezing lube onto my palm and slathering it over the 8" cock*

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: purrring*..i love when you fuck me..deep and hard...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *thumbs on your inner thighs, leaning forward to slide my tongue between those lips first*

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: I'll get there.

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: You in a hurry?

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *grins* Gotta be somewhere because I can put a rush on it.

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: toes curl as your tongue touches sex.*..oh fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *stroking my tongue along your slit all the way to your brown star, circling then returning to the sweet thickness of your juice*

apple butter baby PRIVATELY says to EA: feet drum on bed as you play..the sensations making my belly flip....need rising to the surface of my skin...

Cover You In (M)y Cum enters the room

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: Mm, bad angle for my neck. Turn over.

EA PRIVATELY says to apple butter baby: *licking my lips*

Cover You In (M)y Cum: Well, that was sexy.....

EA: Tip jar. *points*

EA: Aw fuck.

EA: *waits for her to get back*

Cover You In (M)y Cum smiles invitingly at EA: *places a $20 in the jar*

EA: Thank you. I'll buy her a drink later. *grins*

Cover You In (M)y Cum smiles invitingly at EA: love your boots, very nice

EA: Thank you.

Ain't that a bitch! Disappearing lovers is one of the bigger drawbacks of chat. We caught up in email later but still, mmmm, all dressed up and no where to go!

1 comment: