Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How Cybersex Saved My Life

Oh fine, that's an exaggeration. Cybersex hasn't actually saved my life, not yet at least, but it sure as hell has added spice. In real life (IRL for those of you learning chat language), I'm a good girl, a wife, a mother, a professional woman. Online I'm a cyber siren, damn near irresistible. Mind you, I'm no Bar Refaeli, and wasn't even when I was her age (I'm 44 now), but I'm not unattractive. My allure is all about the scrolling text, baby. A well-turned phrase in a chat room is the equivalent of flashing some cleavage in a bar. A sensual sentence is as hot as a bare, tanned thigh. Having had big tits since high school, can you blame me for reveling in being wanted for my mind? But there are so many more reasons that I'm a chat addict: the pleasure of the prose, the opportunity to connect to other intelligent men and women, and the freedom. Yes, gentle reader, freedom. Sure there are some polite conventions maintained in chat rooms, but by and large there's a lot less bullshit. You can totally ignore the idiots and cocktail party chatter, even squelch those posts so you don't see them on your screen. The only place I can imagine it would be easier to cut to the chase would be a gay bath house in the 70's. And topics? If you have baby making fantasies, there's a room for that. Insertible vegetables? Name yourself "Eggplant Penetration" and you'll find a partner! Ah, by the way, neither of those is my cup of tea but we'll get around to my particulars in good time. So if you want the freedom to explore your deepest, darkest, most forbidden fantasies, chat is the place. My personal feeling is that chat has saved more than one marriage by allowing men and women to safely fulfill themselves without actually straying. And I suppose too that more than one marriage has failed when someone met her soul mate in a chat room, that mate being someone other than her spouse. Or failed because once a man discovers a long denied urge, finds that he can no longer repress that part of himself. However, in moderation and with the foreknowledge with which I intend to arm you, you can avoid these pitfalls... Unless of course you're hoping to meet your soul mate in which case I'll give you the tools to begin the systematic winning of his or her heart and mind. In closing this, my first blog entry, I'd like to leave you with these words of wisdom. If you want to impress a potential partner, talk about INTERACTIVE EROTICA rather than cybersex. There's no difference but it sounds hotter. That's my original phrase, by the way, and I hope to see it spread on the net like clap in a small, co-ed dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment